WHEDA is looking for a dynamic and collaborative problem solver to join our Risk and Compliance Group as a Business Systems Analyst. This position is responsible for performing routine to complex professional level activities in analyzing business processes and integrating technical solutions. This role will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Acting as a liaison between business units, information technology staff, and technology solution vendor(s) to support the delivery of technology solutions that support successful execution of organizational goals and priorities;
- Defining and coordinating development of new technology solutions or modification of existing systems to meet business requirements. Engaging with business unit subject matter experts, process owners, and information technology staff to assess, define, and validate solution needs. This work will include defining, improving, and documenting business unit processes and workflows to assist in delivery of new technology solutions, development of requirements for solution and component design, identifying critical requirements and activities to be included in delivery of solution, and providing analysis of costs and benefits of proposed solutions to management;
- Performing system administration activities for applicable systems and data. This work includes: setting up user security, maintaining and monitoring data integrity, integrating assigned applications with other applications and systems, maintaining business relationships with outside vendors, defining reporting and alerting requirements, troubleshooting application and system-related questions, errors, and problems, training internal staff and customers on the use of systems, following approved WHEDA security standards, policies, and guidelines, and assisting IT staff with configuration of systems;
- Serving as a project manager, business analyst lead, or team member to successfully execute the implementation of technology solutions that are new or modify existing systems to meet organizational goals and objectives. This work will include: developing timelines, preparing documentation, managing project scope, validating requirements, ensuring adherence to project management standards, creating and executing test plans, assisting in resolution of identified issues, communicating project status to appropriate sponsors and stakeholders, and/or performing other related activities;
- Developing, modifying, testing and distributing complex computer reports and inquiry programs using applicable software;
- Identifying, researching and recommending implementation of new and/or modifications to existing technology that result in improved performance of existing technology systems, enhance organizational capabilities, or deliver increased value to customers;
- Identifying, researching, and recommending implementation of new and/or modifications to existing business analysis techniques, policies, procedures, and/or standards that result in improved performance of project teams, better system flexibility, or improved system performance;
- Assisting in evaluating and modifying business unit processes and workflow;
- Maintaining confidentiality as it pertains to customer information, employee information, or any other information obtained that has been labeled as confidential in nature;
- Performing other duties of a similar nature or level.
Application deadline: You must apply by March 27, 2017.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Operating Under an Affirmative Action Plan