We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Use your Sharp Analytical Skill to help us conduct and manage outcomes of various studies which include reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning! Support short and long term operational / strategic business activities - by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. Also develop and implement effective / strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
- Work in the business analysis phase of the system development cycle and consult with users to define business processes and the information systems for supporting those processes
- Conduct and manage outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning
- Support short and long term operational / strategic business activities - by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models
- Develop and implement effective / strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- Work is self - directed and not prescribed
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Serves as a resource to others
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.