Lee Company, a $180 million mechanical contracting, facilities, and home services company, was founded in 1944 and is the largest mechanical contractor in Tennessee with over 1,100 employees. Among its many recognition's, Lee Company was recently honored by the Associated General Contractors of America with the 2014 Subcontractor of the Year award in the $1 million – $2 million category and by the Tennessean newspaper as one of Tennessee’s Top Work Places.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account or Health Savings Account
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness coverage
- Home & Auto Discounts
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
In addition to our core benefits package, Lee Company employees also receive Chaplain services, an Employee Assistance Program, Will Preparation Services and Healthy Rewards at no cost.
Lee Company is driven by family values and strives to create an environment where employees can thrive. We are looking to add to our family through the following position:
Summary of Job:
Lee Company’s IT group is a high performing team that encourages cooperation, teamwork, learning, professional growth, and problem solving with today’s latest technologies and processes. Our growing engagement with Lee’s diverse business units needs the contribution of an experienced Business Analyst (BA) as we continue to apply today’s technologies and processes to our business, making a difference for our customers every day.
Consistent with the mission, vision, and values of Lee Company, under the direction of the IT Project Manager, the role of the BA is to engage Lee’s internal business units to elicit, analyze, specify, validate, and help meet their business needs. The BA will also plan, design, develop, and launch IT systems in support of the business units.
This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT investments. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering user requirements to understand the technology solutions needed. The BA will also be proactive about working to find and develop new technologies to optimize business processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive business-centric collaboration with stakeholders, business users, and technical solution providers to understand business needs and priorities.
- Evaluate business processes and lead solution definition (workflow, technology, data, etc.) to support business goals and initiatives
- Facilitate the definition and analysis of business needs and requirements for optimized business processes with management and stakeholders.
- Drive solution identification and assessment, advocating for the business needs to ensure solutions achieve desired business results.
- Coordinate and lead User Acceptance Testing, prioritizing gaps and negotiating between the business and technical solution providers to gain product acceptance.
- Manage a fast-paced portfolio of project requests, driving issues to resolution with a strong focus on stakeholder satisfaction and efficient execution.
- Work closely with internal teams on process integration among business systems, end users and platforms.
- Play a critical role in technology governance and continuous process improvement.
- Any other duties as assigned by the IT Project Manager.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical activities described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Individuals in an office-based position will encounter ambient room temperatures, fluorescent lighting, and will be expected to operate traditional office equipment as found in any typical office environment. Individuals may need to sit at a desk or table for long periods of time. An office worker may also be expected to spend long hours in front of a computer screen. A person in this position can be expected to reach over shoulder heights; crouch or stoop below the waist; experience repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasionally lift up to 25 pounds depending on the position.
Lee Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.