Security Health Plan, a subsidiary of Marshfield Clinic, serves more than 225,000 people in a 40-county area in northern, western and central Wisconsin. We offer a variety of health insurance options for employer groups, individuals of all ages, and families of various income levels. Security Health Plan has consistently earned Accreditation and has been rated as one of the top health plans in Wisconsin and in the nation by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Join our great team as the Product Manager and take on responsibilities for:
- Leading the ongoing analysis, planning and management of their respective product line or Health Plan service and indentifying areas of product enhancement or new product development.
- Interfacing with external customers, agents, businesses, professional peers, prospects and members to understand market requirements and translate those requirements into business opportunities for the Health Plan.
- Collaborating with cross-functional areas (e.g. Sales, Health Services, Pharmacy, Underwriting, Claims, Network Management, Actuarial, Government Programs, etc.) to plan product development and provide direction for the financial and enrollment performance of the product line.
- Working in partnership with communications staff to define a go-to-market strategy by outlining the product positioning, key benefits and target customer of each product and product line.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or closely related field is required; Master’s preferred.
- Five years of relevant experience in healthcare and/or consumer product marketing with emphasis in product management and strategy development is required.
- Must have valid Wisconsin Driver's License with acceptable driving record.
- Valid license to sell health insurance in the State of Wisconsin preferred.
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly through:
Or visit our career center at:
Reference job# MC161824
1000 N Oak Ave.
Marshfield WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.